We need more Members and Volunteers to help us organise and run our Country Fair and other events in 2018. Please join us to ensure we can repeat our previous successes. All profits will be spent to improve Hotham Park.
The following details highlight the principal benefits that can be gained from exhibiting at and supporting the Country Fair.
- It is an accessible family event with FREE ENTRY that is held in a 27 acre historic park that has been the subject of a £2.2 million Heritage Lottery Bid
- Around 15,000 people attend the event over the week-end
- It is held during August each year to enhance the school holidays and the tourism season
- It attracts new visitors to Bognor Regis and is designed to raise the profile and image of the town
- The Trust have printed and circulated, collectively, over 15,000 brochures, programmes, boards, banners and posters throughout the area promoting the event
- The Country Fair is supported by local businesses, the community and local authorities
- The Trust has an enviable reputation for promoting and managing their events.
This means there is a very high demand to trade or exhibit at the event and, following the outstanding success of previous years, we are expecting an even higher demand this time around. Spaces for 2018 are likely to be filled quickly so ensure you apply promptly to have an opportunity of securing a pitch.
The bookings office will open for enquires for the 2018 Country Fair later in 2017. Please keep checking this page for further details and thank you to all of those who intend to apply for and secure a pitch, and in anticipation of their support to this wonderful Event.
For a video and pictures of the event in 2017 click here.
This very popular event will be held on Sunday 3rd December 2017. Open from 4pm to 7pm.
At the present time we are not taking new applications to trade or exhibit at this event but please keep an eye on this page in case the situation changes.
© Hotham Park Heritage Trust – Registered Charity Number 1117011