We need more Members and Volunteers to help us organise and run our Country Fair and other events in 2019. Please join us so that we can continue to raise money and help fund future improvements to Hotham Park.
STOP PRESS: Exhibitors – The books have closed and we are taking no more applications for this year’s Country Fair as the Park is now full.
The following details highlight the principal benefits that can be gained from exhibiting at and supporting the Country Fair.
- It is an accessible family event with FREE ENTRY that is held in a 27 acre historic park that has been the subject of a £2.2 million Heritage Lottery Bid
- Around 15,000 people attend the event over the week-end
- It is held during August each year to enhance the school holidays and the tourism season
- It attracts new visitors to Bognor Regis and is designed to raise the profile and image of the town
- The Trust have printed and circulated, collectively, over 15,000 brochures, programmes, boards, banners and posters throughout the area promoting the event
- The Country Fair is supported by local businesses, the community and local authorities
- The Trust has an enviable reputation for promoting and managing their events.
This means there is a very high demand to trade or exhibit at the event and, following the outstanding success of previous years, we are expecting an even higher demand this time around. The event is now sold out for 2019 and we are sorry if you have missed this opportunity.
For a video and pictures of the event in 2018 click here.
This very popular event will be held on Sunday 1st December 2019. Open from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
At the present time we are not taking new applications to trade or exhibit at this event but please keep an eye on this page in case the situation changes.
© Hotham Park Heritage Trust – Registered Charity Number 1117011