Hotham Park Heritage Trust Membership Application Form
If you can help in the conservation of Hotham Park and it’s protection for future generations we would love you to join us as a Member and maybe you would also consider the option of joining us as a Volunteer to help us organise and run our events, including our annual Country Fair and other events. By becoming part of our team it will help us to continue raising money, which is always needed to help fund future improvements to Hotham Park.
We welcome new Members to support our work and invite you to join us today. Whilst our main motivation is to protect the Park and improve the facilities for all to enjoy, there is also a comprehensive diary of events for Members to attend which is updated regularly.
- seating and lighting in the Mary Macfie Pavilion (the Pavilion was built with a £20,000 bequest to the Trust)
- commissioning and funding the Mad Hatter’s table, then a further 3 figures for the Alice in Wonderland trail
- providing ongoing funding towards equipment for the Children’s Playground
- helping towards the cost of restoration of Hotham House Clock Tower
- paying for the replacement sundial, situated close to the Clock Tower
- purchasing and installing nine park benches
- purchasing two interpretation boards, one next to Hotham House and the other next to the Mary Macfie Pavilion
- contributing towards lighting for the bandstand
- contributing towards plants and improvements for the ornamental pond
- paying for provision of a Blue Cedar Tree
- paying for and installing the Christmas Tree by the Lodge at the main entrance to the Park
- paying towards the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the Lodge garden
With funds raised from the 2016 Country Fair we were thrilled to commission and install a truly magnificent hand-carved wooden sculpture featuring the Mad Hatter figure and party table, complete with playing cards down the middle and carved wooden mushrooms as seating (pictured). This is situated in the Park to the east of the Mary Macfie Pavilion. After yet another successful Country Fair in 2017, we were delighted to add Alice, the White Rabbit and Queen of Hearts as part of our Alice in Wonderland Trail. The grand unveiling was on Sunday 27 May 2018. Make sure you follow the trail next time you are in the Park!
We are always looking for new ideas to improve the Park and by becoming a Member of Hotham Park Heritage Trust it will mean you can make suggestions and influence the decisions made. If you can also help us organise our events and/or become an Event Volunteer you can then help bring these ideas to life!
We hope you will agree this is a worthwhile cause so, if you would like to join us and become a Member of Hotham Park Heritage Trust, please download and complete our application form via the link below. Annual membership is just £10.00 for an individual, £15.00 for two persons or £20.00 for a family. This form can also be used if you would like to make a monetary donation.
Please send with your cheque payable to Hotham Park Heritage Trust to:
The Membership Secretary
Hotham Park Heritage Trust
The Lodge, Hotham Park
Thank you for your interest in the Hotham Park Heritage Trust and we look forward to welcoming you as a Member soon.